Buyer Agents Wanted
Join South Central Wisconsin’s Premier Real Estate Team
Do you love real estate, but hate the paperwork?
Do you love real estate, but hate transaction management?
Do you love real estate, but have trouble generating your own leads?
Do you love real estate, but hate working 80 hours a week?
Do you love real estate, but wish you had people to back you up?
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with
people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she has organizational skills and maintains a high
commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong
sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. They will enjoy working independently, but
will have the support and encouragement of all our team members.
• Buyer Home Search
• Prospect for new Buyers Daily
• Hold Open Houses
• Promptly respond to Team Leads
• Communicate with Buyers – What’s happening, what comes next, etc.
• Setup Showings
• Write Offers
• Handle Transaction Contingencies
• Communicate with Inspectors, lenders and title companies
• Guide Buyer to closing
• Enter and keep updated leads with HomeTeam4u’s CRM
• Enter Sold information into HomeTeam4u’s transaction management software
• Monthly Team meetings and quarterly meetings to review goals/progress
• Display and promote individual goals
• Exceptional Phones Skills
• Experience with CRM/database management
• Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
• Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• High level of motivation to succeed
• Real Estate license preferred, but not required. We can help you get your license.
Who we are:
HomeTeam4u is a local real estate team within Stark Company Realtors focused on achieving
results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real
estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
Aggressive commission structure.
To be considered for the position, send the following to Matt@HomeTeam4u.com:
2. Cover Letter
3. Email DISC profile in PDF form: http://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/index.php
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.